- JOURNAL PAPERS
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, “Interlinking Educational Resources to Web of Data through IEEE LOM”. Computer Science and Information Systems, vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 233–255, 2015. Link: http://www.comsis.org/archive.php?show=ppr503-1403
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, “Discovering Duplicate and Related Resources using Interlinking Approach: The case of Educational Datasets,” Journal of Information Science, first published on March 10, 2015 doi:10.1177/0165551515575922.
• E. Rajabi, S. Sanchez-Alonso, and M.-A. Sicilia, “Analyzing Broken Links on the Web of Data: an Experiment with DBpedia,” Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 1721–1727, 2014 doi: 10.1002/asi.23109.
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, “An empirical study on the evaluation of interlinking tools on the Web of Data,” Journal of Information Science, vol 40, pp.637–648 2014, first published on June 11, 2014 doi:10.1177/0165551514538151.
• E. Rajabi, W Greller, K Niemann, K Kastrantas, S Sanchez-Alonso, Social data interoperability in educational repositories and federations , International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies 8 (2), 169 - 178, 2013
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, “Interlinking Educational Data: an Experiment with Engineering-related Resources in GLOBE,” International Journal of Engineering and Education, 2015. In press.
• M-C Valiente, M.-A. Sicilia, E. Garcia-Barriocanal, E. Rajabi, "Adopting the metadata approach to improve the search and analysis of educational resources for online learning", Computers in Human Behavior. 2015. In press.
- CONFERENCE PAPERS
• E. Rajabi, I. Marenzi, “Linking a Community Platform to the Linked Open Data Cloud,” presented at WWW2015, Rome, Italy, 2015.
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, “Interlinking Educational Data: an Experiment with GLOBE Resources,” presented at the First International Conference on Technological Ecosystem for Enhancing Multiculturality, Salamanca, Spain, 2013.
• E. Rajabi, C. Rodriguez-Solano, S. Sanchez-Alonso, and M.-A. Sicilia, "Exposición de metadatos de objetos de aprendizaje como datos enlazados: el caso del proyecto Open Discovery Space”, presented at LACLO, Manizales, Colombia, 2015.
• E. Rajabi, M.-A. Sicilia, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, "Research Objects Interlinking: The Case of Dryad Repository”, presented at Metadata and Semantics Research, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2014.
• E. Rajabi, and S. Sanchez-Alonso, "Enriching the e-learning contents using interlinking”, presented at 5th eLearning conference, Belgrade, Serbia, 2014.
• E. Rajabi, MA Sicilia, S Sánchez-Alonso, A Simple Approach towards SKOSification of Digital Repositories , Metadata and Semantics Research, 67-74, 2013.
• M-A. Sicilia, S. Sanchez-Alonso, E. Garcia-Barriocanal, J. Minguillón and E. Rajabi Exploring the keyword space in large learning resource aggregations: the case of GLOBE Lacro Conference, April 2013.
• E. Rajabi, M. Kahani, MA Sicilia, Trustworthiness of linked data using pki , Proceedings of the World Wide Web Conference (WWW2012), 2012
• E. Rajabi, M. Kahani, “Designing a Step-by-step User Interface for Finding Provenance Information over Linked Data”, 11th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2011), Paphos , Cyprus, June 2011.
• E. Rajabi, M. PoorAhmadi, “Implementation of an Office Automation in Organization”, Barname Weekly (Sixth Year,August, No. 225), Iran, Dec 2007, (In Persian)
• E. Rajabi, M. Kahani, “Design of an MIB for the management of Jini-based Home Networks”, 9rd CSI Computer Conference, Tehran, Iran, February 2004.
• E. Rajabi, M. Kahani, “In Home Network Management”, 3rd Electrical & Computer Conference, Kermanshah, Iran, May 2003.
• E. Rajabi, M. Kahani, “Comparison of Software and Hardware Home Networking Technologies”, National Computer Conference NCC2002, Mashhad, Iran, Dec 2002. (In Persian)
• E. Amirian , E. Rajabi , Database Systems (With tests and laboratory), Sarafraz Publishing Co., First edition, 2009.